There are days when I can’t even burst a bubble wrap properly , but then , there are days when I just might operate a lathe machine all on my own and cut out a dildo from cast iron !
He was no resilient warrior either. Instead , the asshole was an incarnation of Courage the cowardly dog , only worse
UNIBROWS ? UGHH ! THEY SUCKK!!
These things aren’t aliens, as you may firsthand presume. Instead , let us just call them specially abled people with shitty forehead margins., like the one Kunal Ganjawala has , which grows relentlessly by the minute and by the end of the day grows to the size of Texas , or Jabalpur .
There is a debate about the percentage of brain man uses. The common belief is that we use only a meagre 10% of our brain. I would like to support that myth. Man himself only thinks 10% with their brain, the other 90% thinking is done by Google.Continue Reading "God made man, Man made GOOGLE!"
everyone was frigging writing volumes about how 2+2 gives fucking 4 .
To say this would be to state the obvious but I suck at taking exams!!
Out of the 2.64873 dozen things that I suck at
Kaalu was a cute and expensive (looking) dalmatian and every dog in that dynasty is named kaalu.Not because they’re black, which they are, but because my family was too busy to think of a more worthwhile name.
-Neelesh ChandolaContinue Reading "Tarzan (study)"